Sunday, September 21, 2008

Busy but Blessed

Teaching and coaching brings a WHOLE lot of "busy"...but the Lord continues to move in my life and teach me SO much. I just finished reading The Shack by William P. Young and I have to say that I LOVE that book. The Lord did so much in my life as I read. I truly felt the Lord speaking to me and healing things deep within my heart that I didn't even realize existed.

I FINALLY get what it means to have a RELATIONSHIP with God. It's not about what I do, it's not about rituals and steps and performance...it's all about a RELATIONSHIP--constantly relating and depending on the Lord for ALL things. I've got a long way to go to learn how to truly let go of my control and allow the Lord to draw me into TRUE relationship with him.

How do you define relationship? That's another question I am searching out. It's a lot to take in, but I praise God that he is still moving in me and working to teach me SO much about him. Relationship with the God of the universe means constantly being a student...and I LOVE IT!

No comments: